Friday, June 29, 2007

He Can't Feel His Face

The other day I suddenly realized that I have developed a crush on Lil' Wayne. That's right. This guy:


I'll go ahead and say it for you: What in the hell?!?! I must be going through some shit. I think it started when I was at Nail Connection getting my feet did, and I read in GQ that he has "FEAR GOD" tattooed on his fucking eyelids. I got baffled into a crush. This isn't the first time this has happened. Sometimes I just get so confused by everything about a person that I can't stop thinking about them and it turns into a baby crush. The last time this happened was with Batista, the WWE wrestler. I really like it when he unleashes The Animal!!


His job requires that he not wear pants. So grody!

1 comment:

Sam Fantasy II said...

i hope on the day or reckoning god gives those tattoos laser powers and he starts shooting lasers out of his eyes and doing god's bidding by zapping people in the butt