Thursday, January 31, 2008

Michel Gondry Has Access to My Brain

When I heard about Be Kind Rewind a couple months ago I freaked the fuck out. Jack Black and Mos Def at the same time? Are you kidding me? Then I watched the trailer, and became completely convinced that this is going to be my favorite movie of all time. I also became convinced that Michel Gondry had somehow walked into my brain, sauntered past the rooms marked Trivia&Detritus, Cartography, Bright Colors&Shiny Things, and The Kitchen, right into the room we call Best Things Ever Depository. He took hurried notes, ran out and made a movie.

But clearly, that wasn't enough, so he also made this, in response to the trailer for his own movie:



I showed this to Ryann yesterday, and we both got so excited we had a hard time making words. Seriously. Every time I watch it, my heart grows three sizes.

3 comments:

KEEHNAN said...

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/01/michel_gondry_bringing_be_kind.html

LeXroks said...

you seriously need to get out of my head

Belly said...

AOOOAW what eez happening to our hood??

This is going to be he best belated birthday present ever!