Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?



T.J. Cowgill is the father of some of my all-time favorite brain-babies.

Hydroencephaloid - Teen Cthulhu (Black Metal, Hardcore punk)

Not only did he front one of my favorite bands (Teen Cthulhu, R.I.P.), and another band I really like (Book Of Black Earth, still alive), but he is also the dude behind Actual Pain, makers of rad t-shirts and apparel.


I am not sure what is going on in that second one but I like it.

And if that isn't enough for you, the Actual Pain website has excellent mixtapes that you can download for free. It's like a one-stop awesome shop. He should sponsor me. Hey T.J.! Are you reading this? Give me t-shirts.

Or, I guess I could just go to this and buy stuff for cheap.


Tidbit: One time, like four years ago, I ran into T.J. at a bar and he told me he was interested in rapping. Then he rapped at me for like 5 minutes about witches and wolves and shit. That dude is nothing if not consistent.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

if i got that second shirt it would look like my boobs had eyes, which is scary/awesome.